• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jr. fans are pretty quite today

JohnMickish

So you are saying that as long as a guy admits to the fault it's OK to drive with your head up your butt? Had this been the 48 or 24 doing the exact same thing you guys (not just you two, there are many others) would you cricified him. Jeez, maybe that's why I am not a Earnheardt fan, I'm not two sided and see things for what they really are.

I never said it was ok at all. All I said was that he admitted he was wrong in what he did. Many people saw him say it in his interview on TV after the race. He owned up to it. Somehow it looks like things are getting twisted around.

Many times I have seen the 48 and 24 cry it always someone elses fault and all I was stating was that Jr admitted he was at fault and got to aggressive. All exactly what happenned. confused.gif

I searched the posts to see if I stated that it was ok to do it if you admitted you were wrong and I could not find that info. confused.gif

Just like the bump and run for the win, eh'? It's ok if your guys does it but not if someone does it to him? I have seen from more than a few of the people that vent here that when other drivers have done the same thing they call them every name in the book. Why not now? Is Jr. running out of tallent or didn't he have any to start with? Maybe his mind is preoccupied with this DEI thing and probably shouldn't be in a racecar until that gets straightend out. confused.gif

He doesnt have any and that should make you happy. No reason to carry this any further as it is going nowhere.

You still avoided my question in regards to where I stated that it was ok for Jr to bump and run and then say it was my fault.

I dont believe that I will continue to debate over the words that get put in my mouth.

I'm not saying that YOU said it was ok for Jr. to do this or that. I'm saying that YOU have said when JJ (or anyone else that you don't like) makes a mistake you send them up the river. So by critisizing others for the same thing that Jr. is guilty of then Jr. should also be critisized. Dosen't matter if its a bump and run or a bump and dump, on lap one or the last lap, a dumb move is a dumb move, no matter who did it.

As an (almost) innocent bystander I haven't seen any sweeping going on under any rugs. He (JR) admitted it, owned up to it and did so immediately without pointing fingers at anyone but himself. Harvey acknowledged that too! What more can a guy want?

I hate to take sides but if last years Nascar fantasy standings are any indication of who's outlook carries more weight, well..... I'd have to give Harvey a past "champions" pass in this casesmirk.gif

I am just sitting here wondering when you are gonna try to fit your butt in one of those seats, strap in, and show us just how much tallent you have. If ya never been in the seat, be careful how quick ya are to judge.

I think what people are missing here is the intent. Jr. did not intend to wreck Sadler (among others)Sadler walked over to the #8 and patted Jr. on the chest. Sadler didnt seem to shaken up about it. For example at Bristol, Kenseth spun out the papa, on purpose and the favor was returned at Chicagoland. Both spins were intended

The interesting thing about this is last Jeff Gordon said Jr. was bumping too hard and where he shouldn't be and all the 8 lovers called Jeff a whiner for pointing out the truth. Now Jr. finally wrecks half the field doing the same thing and just says oops I'm sorry , and supposedly he's totally forgiven. Its not an accident if you repeatedly do the same thing.

Lawdog put it perfectly. What I am trying to get across here isn't what the drivers do, it's what some of the posters do. If driver X is a bad no talent driver for spinning someone out then driver Y has to be a no talent driver for doing the same thing in the same spot. Just trying to point out that no matter who your favorite driver is if he screws up and does something stupid then be a man and chastise him the same as you would any other driver.

And for the record, I have strapped myself into a dirt stock car, one race, one win, retirement.

Give me a brake you Hendrick whinnnnnner's!!!!!!! As harvey said Jr. admitted he did it end of story!!! Oh and at least he admitted he did it, unlike um........ well you know who I am talking about!!! grin.gif Like I said "END OF STORY", it's funny how you hendrick lover's only post thing's that bash other driver's, only because wonderboy is all but DONE??? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Perchjr

Harvey, hopefully your just having a bad day. The nascar forum wouldn't be the same without you and what you put into it. I think the Hendrick fans are just trying to get under your skin smirk.gif. Just like the Jr fans try to do to the Hendrick fans.

Both Gordon and Jr have caused accidents before, sometimes they whine sometimes they admit it. Go catch some fish and we expect to see you posting soon cool.gif

Quote:

Maybe its me and maybe not, but I would rather not have the hard feeling that are happenning now.

It's not you Harvey sounds like someone else is/was having a bad day and took it out on you IMO.

As a Hendrick, Gordon, Johnson fan I have found your criticizem of them both good natured and very respectful nothing close to some of the over the line stuff like some of us "me included" fools have done.

Wow! We have not even had a race (a real one) yet and things are heating up. I think it is just a little bit of Nascar withdrawal for the last couple of months. Fans have been bottling up all this stuff and need to let er fly!

Last time I checked Gordon and Jr were not staying up at night checking in to see what we think grin.gif

I got a last minute invite to hit the big pond this weekend so I missed all the fireworks. I am proud to say however that my wife (she likes the M&M car whoever is driving it) was able to give me a phone report without me even asking her to!