• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For all those staying with us at Battle River Lodge for Slabfest

Ok guys,

We are starting to get close to this event. What does everyone want to do? I figured if each group of guy brings up one thing for a kind of potluck. We should be good to go. I know Cheffrey was talking about bringing up steaks for one night and I would be more than willing to bring up a couple of pans of Lasagna for the other. Looking for guys to bring something for lunch out on the ice for Saturday and maybe something for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning. What does everyone think of that??

BTW the final tally is 10:

Myself

sheepheadslayer (Kevin)

Harvey Lee

Dietz and Dad

TT from Blaine

ST (Frank)

Boilerguy and Son

Cheffrey

Ok guys here are some last minute details.

I will post directions as soon as they are available to me. Probably tomorrow. I'm wondering who is all arriving and when???

Friday dinner is on me

Harvey has breakfast on Saturday

Tommy has lunch on Saturday

Cheffrey has dinner on Saturday night

Frank has breakfast Sunday morning

Boilerguy has lunch Sunday

Dietz will be the snackmaster smile.gif

We can get into the lodge anytime after noon. Here are the directions. Keep in mind these are coming up from the Drake Motel in Blackduck. Jerry (the owner of the lodge) has a store in Saum so people can stop there if they get lost. He carries a full line of groceries, has gas, and also a full liquor store for any last minute needs. The store is called Woldens Store.

Start out going WEST on PINE AVE toward FRONTAGE RD. <0.1 miles

2: Turn RIGHT onto FRONTAGE RD. 0.1 miles

3: Turn LEFT onto SUMMIT AVE W / CR-30. <0.1 miles

4: Turn RIGHT onto US-71. 0.2 miles

5: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto MN-72. 9.8 miles

6: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto CR-36. 4.4 miles

7: Turn LEFT onto CR-38. 5.0 miles

8: CR-38 becomes CR-23. 2.2 miles

9: Turn LEFT to stay on CR-23. 0.5 miles

10: End at 41899 Pioneer Rd Ne

Saum, MN 56650-3111, US

My cell number is 651-247-6053