• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Questor

Looking for new mail order tackle company

I get about 2 cabelas catalogs a week, but they are a pain to use because they're so fragmented. Is there another company that sells mail order but has all their fishing stuff in one catalog? I'm looking for freshwater terminal tackle, lines, etc. Not for rods and reels.

Do a google search for "Stamina Fishing" They seem to have a lot of stuff. Go on their site and look around, you can order a catalog too. Plus... They're in Brooklyn Park!

There are many, Stamina is good, I also like Barlows and Janns Netcraft. Do a google search for any of them they will all send you a catalog.

Lok closely. I think you'll find Cabela's has specialty catalogs in almost every area of outdoor interest: rod building, tackle craft,fly, salt water, vehicles etc.etc. wink.gif

There are two on-line company's that I like aside from Bass Pro - Backwater's On-Line and LandBigFish have both a good selection and good record of getting the orders out quickly.

Daze Off

I use NORTHERN BASS SUPPLY out of Kingston N.H. it is all bass fishing tackle, nothing else. No panfish,walleye or pike. Just bass and all the name brands at quite competative pricing. If I can't find it at Christophersons then Norther Bass Supply will usually have it. Been using them for 4 or 5 years now.