• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tracks for my Sportsman, "now installed"!!!

Catmendo

It's Monday morning and I'm taking the day off from chasing trophy 'eyes on Lake Winnipeg in order to catch up on some pending matters.

I've now had enough time to get familar with the Polaris Prospector track system. In a nutshell, the system does everything that I require from it and more. I also found that it adds even more stability to an already super stable machine! The 700 Sportsman Twin is a powerful, yet extremely user friendly ATV, the ride is super smooth. Installing the track system only increased the ATV's overall stability and IMO it has increased the smoothness of the ride.

Two items worth mentioning. One, you will sacrifice speed by installing tracks on your ATV and you will notice greater fuel consumption as well. I never purchased my Sportsman with speed in mind in the first place, so this is not an issue. I purchased it strictly with ice fishing in mind. Because of the track system, I can now easily access places that I once felt were off-limits!