• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let the Guides settle it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Ultimate Fishing Tourney"

We get 16 area fishing guides to enter the contest for(500.00 per guide in boat,equals 8000.00 for a local charity or scholarship fund.) " The lakes area Fishing Guide Scholarship".

It's a 2 day event.

Saturday Gull Lake:

1st round from 8-11, weigh-in at 11am, loser eliminated, winners advance to 2nd round. Crappies, total weight.

2nd round from 1-4pm, weigh-in at 4pm loser eliminated, winner advance to Semifinals. Bass, total weight

Sunday

Semi-final, lake will be determined from a draw.

7-10am, weigh-in at 10am loser eliminated

Northern only, total weight

Finals, lake will be determined from a draw

12-5am

Walleye only, total weight

Winner gets to advertise for one year that he or she is locally the "Best Guide in the Lakes"....

Enough fighting.....Let's get it on!!!!

I love your thinking Hop! If the selection group picked me to be in, I'd hope for the 12 seed. Gotta love that 12 vs 5 match-up. An upset special in the making. I'd need plenty of luck against these heavy hitters. I'll be waiting for selection sunday.

Jason Erlandson

If Gander Mountain, Reed's or Fleet Farm want to be a Corporate Sponsor, that would increase the Scholarship fund...

" Gander Mountain's 1st Annual Battle of The Guides"

" Reed's 1st annual Clash of Brainerd's Fishing Guides"

" Fleet Farm's 1st annual Lakes Area Fishing Championship"

What a great way to help the community, advertise your business and promote the area. Children benifit(scholarship), Guides benifit( business), Charities( donated money)

Let's start seeding.........

Jason, I think having a blind draw would be best. We could seed the next year, after we have the first year results.

I think I could sit at Zorbas and have some cocktails, watching the weigh-in.

Maybe, it's

"Zorba'z 1zt Annual Big BoyZ FiZhing Contezt!!!!!!!!!"