• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It has a 1993 Mercury 50 horse 2-stroke, and a 2003 EZ Loader bunk trailer.

clueless1.jpg

The motor is a great runner. It was completely gone through in 2002 by certified mechanics at Bemidji Marine - Bemidji, MN where I bought the package from. The motor was a trade in with low hours, but it had all new seals and a thorough inspection done at that time. The only problem I have ever had wasn't even with the motor - rather the trim cylinder went out and was replaced under warranty in 2003.

It boat has rod locks on both sides - ample storage, and a huge live and bait well. It comes with 2 seats as well as an adjustable butt seat on the bow. I also have an extra parts seat to go with as well. It has Walleye Master splash guards, foot trim, marine radio w/ 3 foot shakespeare antenna, 2 rod holders, Minn Kota Maxxum 65 24volt bow mount new in 2004, Minn Kota Endura 44 on the transom (quit on me this fall, haven't taken it in to the shop to see if it is fixable or not - I am including it in the deal in case it is an easy fix for someone) 3 batteries all new 2 years ago. I also have a reconditioned Cabelas 3 bank charger that I bought last summer and never installed that goes with. Also included is a spare comp-prop. I installed a bilge float system so it will pump itself if sitting at the dock in the rain. Also there is a new aerator motor put in this fall. There is a Hummingbird 200DX - however it quit reading the bottom on me this fall - it still read the temp. So I figured it was the transducer, but after replacing that to the tune of $70, it didn't correct the problem - so at this time it doesn't have a working locator.

The boat has the 2XB hull. There are a few loose rivets on the floor behind the passenger seat that have been replaced a couple times, but keep loosening. I finally gave up on them as they didn't affect anything anyway except for me knowing about them. Also the instrument panel is cracked - my moose friends pulled too hard on the side of the boat when sliding it over on the trailer. The speedo has never worked for me, but I use a hand held gps and it rides at about 28 mph. It would go 31 before the addition of the bow mount and 2 batteries in the bow.

The boat does have a few dock scuffs and scratches from other boats - but overall the boat is in good condition.

I have always taken great care of it and my friends and family make fun of me for always washing/waxing and vacuuming it after just about every outing. Yeah - I'm a little obsessive-compulsive about my boat! It also comes with an Alumacraft cover with the bunjee-cord system and transom saver.

I am the original owner of the boat and trailer.

This boat will go where the big boats go - and where they can't go! I have had it on Lake of the Woods, Winnie, Rainy and other large lakes in Minnesota and it has taken some of the worst weather they can dish out.

Priced to sell at $6,750!!

If you have questions or would like pictures - please reply here, email me at egrogers at charter.net or call my cell and leave a message at 218-766-6697

Hahaha Clueless, I've gotta laugh. I was thinking the same thing yesterday...it's getting warmer, time to get the boat out. In the same afternoon I was looking for my darn auger extension....wishfull thinking? Nice boat!

This is a great boat...I fished out of it @ Sturgeon Excursion last year. Extremely quiet rider, smooth and lots of room. Clueless and I are not exactly "small," and my buddy is a 6 footer as well. We had a very enjoyable two days in this boat. If you are at all in the market...hop on this one. If I had not picked up a new boat 2 mths ago...

Clueless...shoot me your address...I never settled up with you for shipping our rods back.

Take Care.

Shot you an e-mail...

All potential buyers...If you buy this boat...negotiate a guided trip to the Sturgeon Excursion in April!! Last year Clueless put us on 21 Sturgeon...I think the biggest was 55 inches. On the other hand...he also put us on Eelpout!!

One more thing...I can vouch for the cleanliness of the boat...I got a dirty look or two if I dropped a seed grin.gif