• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Music ?

blue_healer_guy

Here's the scoop, we have a baseball field that plays music during innings. We run cd's off of a basic home stereo and a mic in the phono setting. It's ok but would like to upgrade into a better system. Kinda like a twinkies game, music and player intro. Any better way to do this, budget around $1000.

Also, are their any web sites to down load music to a cd around anymore? I know most cost money for this now. Basically your traditional baseball hits. Thanks

I am the PA announcer for the Chisago Lakes High school... have been for quite a few years. I use an Ipod.. works great...have it hooked into the sound system. You can find a song in a hurry.. make playlists to player names? whatever you want. Way under your budget too!

Hey Joe... on the kind of money we make FREE is the only way to go for music downloads! I use LIMEWIRE. Its free, easy, painless, and probably illegal but its used by millions of people all over the world. The search interface is a snap and so simple to use even an NALC guy can figure it out!

I'm sure somebody will write in and warn you about copyright infringement, but the odds of getting caught are less than getting hit by lightning. Seriously, I've used Napster and Bear Share but Limewire is great.