• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
The Yeti

Extensions.. Jiffy and Strikemaster

If this has been asked before, please let me know where the post is. Are these 2 companies auger extensions interchangeable/universal?

No, they are different shaft sizes.

Buy the one that fits your auger, you will need it up north this year. grin.gif

Yes, They Do!!!!!

I just bought one at Glen's Army Navy store in Grand Rapids. It fits BOTH Strikemaster and Jiffy. It was custom made by someone in Grand Rapids. It has 2 different hole offsets on it for either machine.

Justin

The one you bought is designed for a universal fit. If you buy the Strikemaster extension, it will only fit the Strikemaster and the same for Jiffy. The bolt holes are different sizes and in different locations depth wise. Just wanted to clear that up.

Great time for the topic guys since its been so cold, but last week on Strikemaster.com the extensions for strikemaster were on special for 5 bucks. I dont know if they still are but check it out.

My buddy has a Strikemaster extension on his Jiffy. The Strikemaster one was a few bucks cheaper and looked the same as the Jiffy extension. So we took the powerhead off the Jiffy auger right there in the store and the Strikemaster extension fit.

Quote:

Great time for the topic guys since its been so cold, but last week on Strikemaster.com the extensions for strikemaster were on special for 5 bucks. I dont know if they still are but check it out.

They still are. I stopped into Strikemaster on the way up north this weekend and got one there for $5.