• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

converting fish house frame?

arcticcat400

hello everyone i have a 6x10 ice house and to lower it u have to use the handyman jack in the back on one side then u pull a pin and the wheel assembly come off then lower it and do the same on the other side and it isnt all that hard to do but i dont like having to jack it up in the air like that especially on the slippery ice so i was wondering if anyone knew how i could convert this to a crank down this would be a summer project but just thought i would ask and also it doesnt have to be something that will go very far just for the local lakes just so its easier and less dangerious to drop so if anyone has any idea how to do this or an approximate cost that would be great thanks

MATT