• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2007 MDHA Food plot seed discount

Hey Guys The MDHA seed is as good as any other stuff and way cheeper.

Hey BLB, can you set aside a 25 of Turnups and a 25 of clover? E-mail me when you got and I'll make the trip down there. Thanks!!!

Cam

One of my final updates to this.

I am placing my second order for seed in the next couple weeks. For all that have contacted me since the first order was placed, I will be in touch with you in about 3 weeks or so with the second shipment of seed.

This is open to anyone.

My contact info is in the first post in this topic, as well as all the specifics on the program.

Biglakebass,

I just wanted to thank you for setting this up.

It is a great deal and a great thing for the wildlife.

Although my wife may disagree, I think it may be a great thing for me (The 8-pointer on my wall is getting lonely)

DL

I got a small order a couple weeks ago, and have literally a couple bags of each blend left.

If interested, see the first post in this topic for pricing and contact info.

Its not too late to plant. And if you cant plant now, a late summer planting is not a bad idea at all. Work up your plots for the next couple months, and the weeds will suffer nicely... grin.gif