• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trapper Dirk

Reservoir Dawg

I went up to big Winni fishing last week fishing with my brothers and dad,on the way up we stopped at Gull Lake to try for a few walleyes.I scratched out one small one but my brother "Minitonka"only caught one fish....A Rock Bass! serves him right eh. grin.gif

Quote:

I went up to big Winni fishing last week fishing with my brothers and dad,on the way up we stopped at Gull Lake to try for a few walleyes.I scratched out one small one but my brother "Minitonka"only caught one fish....A Rock Bass! serves him right eh.
grin.gif

ROTFLMAO . Too funny . Yes he desrves that alright since he has been singing the praise of the Rock Bass gods . Let them forever be the only fish he catches I say and leave the eyes and trout for us . grin.gif LOL. Thanks for the report and get a pic of your bros prowess on the red eyed rockbass for all of us to admire on his next outing . LMAO grin.gif

TD