• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sifty

Snow Cover

I was wondering if anyone knew the snow cover amount for the Harvey area?

Sifty

Sifty,

I haven't been up to harvey in a couple of weeks (where my in-laws live) but I'm pretty sure they got some snow yesterday - sounded like a couple of inches yesterday, but they maybe had 6" of snow when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

If you're after snowmobiling there should be plenty of snow for that.

marine_man

mm, Just wondering if some of those smaller pot holes where going to fill back up with some healthy snow fall.

Sifty

It will help but we could use much more. I would say if we have a good wet spring it will be better. It is just crazy how dry it was there this summer.

Harvey, as compared to some of the rest of the state, has received more snow than East / SE ND. They got dumped on pretty good early in the winter and have picked up a little bit here or there.

But to iffwalleye's point... I believe they still have less snow than average, and it'll help the potholes but it's still a long way from filling them up.

marine_man

Thanks Guy's I've been calling the farmer we stay with and have not heard back from him.

I put a order in for an nice snow storm. blush.gif

Sifty