• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big mistake related to fishing

Questor

I hear ya Bro...

My Fishing Buddy gave me a 50 inch drift sock for Christmas... And it blew on the embers...

Then I had to make reservations for my New Moon of June campsite on Winnie because the available sites were going fast.

And tinder was put on the glowing embers...

Then I got "The Trolling Bible" as a late X-mass present...

And things lit a flame...

Then I had to reserve the dates for my 5 day Musky Hunt near Longville in August for my bachelor party...

And the open water itch has burst into full flame!

Seriously... I can tell you every day that I'm taking off and every "Fishing Trip" that I will be taking for the entirety of 2007!

Quote:

Seriously... I can tell you every day that I'm taking off and every "Fishing Trip" that I will be taking for the entirety of 2007!

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended...) grin.gif

I agree with Gunflint on this one, the new Cabelas Fishing Master catalog is hard enough to deal with, now this....also all the lakes I plan on hitting this year and projects on the boat I want to start....okay enough...I have to walk away now grin.gif

Quote:

I agree with Gunflint on this one, the new Cabelas Fishing Master catalog is hard enough to deal with, now this....also all the lakes I plan on hitting this year and projects on the boat I want to start....okay enough...I have to walk away now
grin.gif

Oh don't get me started on "Boat Enhancements."

I'm installing a GPS finder, and moving my piece of rotten donkey S**T X-25 up to the front and Trolling motor mounting the transducer.

Then I'm also installing 3 Rod Holders...

And I'm altering my Trolling motor Battery Compartment Tray to hold 2 Batteries, so I don't have to change them out as often... THEN, I'm debating installing an on board charger.

On top of all that I'm looking to buy a new truck or SUV to tow it all with... But I'm having a rough time finding what I want in my $11,000 price range!

Quote:

I just want it to get warm enough out so I can get my boat out of storage and back in my garage. Then I can spend hours sitting it waiting for the opener, I miss ya girl!
cool.gif

Last year I bought my boat and had it sitting in the yard on March 10th...

My fiance asked no questions when she saw me put on my Carhart Artic Gear and walk out the door with a six pack and my fishing rod.

Today was spent make some Lindy rigs,only I had to pick up more supplies at Gander and Fleet Farm. See that boat to the left,got in late July, and has only been in the water less than 15 times. To top it off my oldest graduates college,on the opener.It's going to be a long spring.