• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Not Fast Enough

DARK30

So I'm heading south on 169 this morning in the snow. I'm going 55-60 mph in a 65 mph stretch. The right lane is good but visibility from other cars kicking up the snow is terrible. I'm keeping a good distance from the car ahead of me...everybody is driving carefully...well, except one guy. He comes up behind me and I could tell he was getting the itch to pass. After a couple minutes I guess he just couldn't take it anymore and ventured into the snow-covered left lane. I slowed down to let him continue to the fire. He stayed in the left lane to pass the next guy..thats when I had to slow way down because I couldn't see.

After the snow cleared a bit I was able to speed up a little. A snowplow coming north was throwing snow into the southbound lanes and completely hiding the road from view. I had to slow way down again. As things became visible again, there was our friend..buried in snow sitting in the center divide area of the highway...trying to back out too yet.

Now that was entertaining for the morning commute ..what an airhead. At least He can be stupid a little longer. smirk.gif

I hope you honked and waved as you went past him. grin.giflaugh.gifsmile.gifcool.gif I hate people who also run red lights and think there time is more valuable then yours, as you have to wait for them to go past you as you wait at a green light.