• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice fishing done

hansfisher

Quote:

Quote:

If you read it backwards, it makes just as much sense...

Kinda like John Lennon lyrics confused.gif

The music is reversable but time is not... turn back...... turn back

Lead in to Fire on High by Led Zep. You can hear it clear as a bell when your reel to reel is broke and the heads dont shift grin.gif Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Quote:

Quote:

word, da shorty crappiez are hittin up da deep watta holz yo. You gots to roll up an smacken up in their grillz wit some bling bling shiny jigz n sh#t. Gatorz an Slimerz be fair game fo sho, but if you be chasin them afta da 25th da 5/0 gonna be all up over you.

This has my nomination for the greatest response in the history of fishng forums.lolol grin.gif

I'd have to vote with ya, ELE. When I read that, I was taking a drink - I shot water out my nose and had tears coming down my cheeks I was laughing so hard. Classic.