• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sifty

Fantasy Team Names

To all that have yet to let us know your fantasy team names we need them by Monday Feb. 12th or we are going to have to remove them to make room for the others that would like to join.

Thanks to all who have joined it looks to be a great group of people.

Sifty

Not to sound facetious here, but you guys already know that "basscatcher" = basscatcher = me, right? smirk.gif I just don't want to get booted off for not checking in or something.

Your fine Bass!!

These are the ones we are talking about

2fst4U - ?

Jerico - LaPorte_MN_IA (i think)

mnwildman - ?

Private - ?

Smiler Grogan - ?

speedywalleye - ?

If you did let us know who you are and I missed it, I appologize!

Legend_89 First off welcome to FM.

It looks like we are getting alot of first time poster's here it's great to have you all.

The two guy's that do a ton of work behind the sences to make the Fantesy League go are Airjer and Harvey Lee.

These two keep the score's and also update us to what is going on point wise.

Have a great season and we look forward to your imput.

Sifty

I would also like to Welcome all the new members and also a welcome back to all who played last year.

Remember, take it easy on me this year as I dont care to finish to low in the standings.

MNWILD is Speed Racer. I have played fantasy nascar about 3 years ago and finsihed towards the bottom. I thought I would give it another shot.