• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sifty

Fantasy Team Names

To all that have yet to let us know your fantasy team names we need them by Monday Feb. 12th or we are going to have to remove them to make room for the others that would like to join.

Thanks to all who have joined it looks to be a great group of people.

Sifty

Not to sound facetious here, but you guys already know that "basscatcher" = basscatcher = me, right? smirk.gif I just don't want to get booted off for not checking in or something.

Your fine Bass!!

These are the ones we are talking about

2fst4U - ?

Jerico - LaPorte_MN_IA (i think)

mnwildman - ?

Private - ?

Smiler Grogan - ?

speedywalleye - ?

If you did let us know who you are and I missed it, I appologize!

Legend_89 First off welcome to FM.

It looks like we are getting alot of first time poster's here it's great to have you all.

The two guy's that do a ton of work behind the sences to make the Fantesy League go are Airjer and Harvey Lee.

These two keep the score's and also update us to what is going on point wise.

Have a great season and we look forward to your imput.

Sifty

I would also like to Welcome all the new members and also a welcome back to all who played last year.

Remember, take it easy on me this year as I dont care to finish to low in the standings.

MNWILD is Speed Racer. I have played fantasy nascar about 3 years ago and finsihed towards the bottom. I thought I would give it another shot.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• And the bacon gets cooked before the aspargus is overcooked?    Just wondering...
    • Pork, the other white meat.  Just the aromas have the foreheads running for cover this way!! Is that politically incorrect or...
    • My goal this year was to build my own arrows. We will see if they work on September 1st. 
    • You may want to wait a bit longer for it to cool down more.  Dry and hot with fertilizer on it may just burn it up the rest of the way.  This is been one bad year for lawns let alone new sod. 🙁
    • hey guys. Wife and I moved into our new home the other month, and our lawn was looking great. We went out of town for a few days in July and came back to our grass almost all completely brown. I've been water it every evening for roughly 3-4hrs/night. The grass is slowly starting to come back, but not to what it was. And I don't believe it ever will. Our entire yard in SAND and little dirt, we were not able to put down black dirt before due to timing. My question is this: When can I put down weed n feed? or what kind of fertilizer do i need/able to use? or do I not treat my lawn with any chemical this season? 
    • Gotta love the blue-cheese butter!👍
    • So I sent an email to Evinrude  and made a phone call to an authorize Etech mechanic and evidently my chain was being yanked a bit.    I just thought if anyone here has ever heard of that
    • sweet corn on the smoker and ribeyes on the grill last night, with tater salad...  good eats...
    • Hello from the NW Angle!   On the Minnesota side, spinners and crawler harnesses are still the preferred method of walleye fishing, with the hot colors being pink/gold, orange/gold and orange/chartreuse. Walleye are being caught off of structure scattered in the mud between 20 and 30 feet. Down riggers and deep running crank baits have also been productive.   Canadian walleye are being caught in channels off of islands and along reefs in 18 to 25 feet of water. Both bottom bouncers with a crawler harness and a jig with minnow or shiner have both been successful in Canadian waters.   Musky fishing success has increased in the past week. Fish are being caught on crank baits and blade baits. With water temps in the low 70’s muskies are favoring rocks near weeds.    Our very own, Travis Palmquist, released a 54.5" musky yesterday!   Fall is a great time for trophy fishing!   We hope to see you soon,   Sunset Lodge