• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thank you JB Lures

I wanted to thank JB lures there size 8 Charmer in orange/chart. glow was instrumental in getting 3 nice gills for our team to weigh in at the NY Trap Attack. This jig was slammed by the big gills we weighed. We finished in 23rd which is our best showing thus far. Thanks JB Lures!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Tim,

another one to look at is their new JBs Ju Ju. Very small profile and quick dropper. I've been popping the gills and some very nice crappies with it as well.

Crappie caught with a JB Lures Ju Ju

mattpaquin12inchcrappie-jbjuju-francis02

JB Lures Ju Ju

smalljujuperchglow.jpg

It looks good but the picture doesn't do it justice. It looks wider in the pic than it really is.

well said Rick.. what I like most about the Ju-Ju.. it has 3D eyes... so much is talked about how fish relate to the eye of their prey. So many lures have eyes painted on.. This thing has them sticking out to the side, just asking to be smacked!

They also come with a red hook... and its large for the size of the lure, wich gives it a very good hit to hook up ratio.

I know Gander and Fleet carry a lot of the JB Lures. Although I didn't look close enough to see whether they had the Holie Angel or not.

You could give JB Lures a call and see what you can arrange as well. They are very good at working with you.

JB Lures

Did anyone tie anything on other than a Rattling Varmit this year? These babies are worth there weight in gold for walleyes! (apparantly they are pretty good for panfish too!)

I had a hard time finding them in stores this year. My guess is with the positive response you will be seeing more of these on displays next year.

mw