• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help with sleeper rental

fishingman93

I was thinking about taking my son and daughter on our first ice fishing trip and had a few questions I would like help with. First off would like to rent a sleeper and stay on the lake. Would you go to Upper Red Lake or Milacs for a trip? Or is there some place better? Which would be a better option to catch a few fish. Also what resorts or rental places would you recommend to use and what time of the winter would be best to go. Any input would be helpful. Thanks.

Between the two, I would go with URL, lot's of action from my experience and others. Check out the URL forum to find out about some rentals. I plan on taking my kids up for a day trip in the next couple of weeks - Catch some walleye and hopefully find the crappies. Lot's of fish, lot's of fun - have a blast!!!