• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vexilar Problems

MNMAV93

Hey everyone, I just purchased this Vexilar FL-18 ultra pack this year and was working fine until this last week when i was out using it. i had it in normal mode and was working just fine and then the screen went blank except for the top reading. then it would come back but not near as strong as signal as it was before, what i mean by that is the bottom would be bright red and give me a good signal for my jig and then it would go blank and come back and give me a scattered bottom of green and yellow and wouldnt even pick up my jig. this screen stays anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes. i dont know if i should send it back in or if i am just doing something wrong. your help would be appreciated.

I assume you left in normal mode? If it is in the AZ mode and you move it from one hole to another it can goof it up and the fix is to turn it back to norm and than back to AZ. However if this is not your case then I would check to make the transducer cable is screwed in tight.

Another thing vex says to do to check the ducer is to hold it by the cable with the ducer 2' up from a solid surface and turn it on and you should see 9' if not bad ducer. Sounds like you have a bad ducer though.