• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best day on the lake... EVER (Pics Included)

gonefishin11

Life just does not get any better than that!

Excellent choice of proposal location, it's great to see people thinking outside the box...or were you... shocked.gifshocked.gifgrin.gif

Congratulations! May you find happiness in all that you endeavor.

Congrats lad but if the nice lady is still around fishing in 25 yrs with you then the money on ring is well spent and I do wish you the best that it is so but I'm not getting excited . LOL i know ,me bad but such is life . wink.gif

TD

TD

Congrats. Two years ago I made up some excuse to go home and fish and brought my gf with. We caught a few bass on a beautiful night. Then on one drift I caught a nice pike that was in the slot. That got my confidence up enough that I said we'd do one more drop. I took us out to do the drift and shut the motor off and told her to drop it. She turned around and opened the bail, and when she turned back around to sit down, I was on bended knee, and SHE SAID YES! smile.gif

The sun set while she cried and the full moon rose. We drove over to a cabin and there was champagne ready. She didn't know it, but I happened to know her best friend was back from UW-Mad. and we celebrated over there. Great fishing and like has been said, the catch of my life.

First date was fishing, proposed to her while fishing, even went fishing the morning of the wedding. Honeymoon had a little fishing for me, but not her because she gets sea sick on the ocean.

But, it is hard to get her to go out with me now. She is awful busy. I'll keep working on her. grin.gif

congrats again gonefishin....

Well....2 weekends ago, I got married outside, basically on the ice. The plan was to have it on the ice, but where we were having it, the ice wasn't safe enough yet, so we had it on the pier right over the water. It was chilly that day, but it was outside in winter...It woulda been on the ice, if we woulda had enough. When I get the pics put online I will add a link. We got one of us holding a pike some guys had caught before we got to the site. Pretty sweet shot.

SO, now you gotta get married on the water also!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

I just got engaged too.

We'd like to get married at Itasca state park. My fiance' says that we'll have to do some muskie fishing after the ceremony and get pics of us casting in our wedding duds.

I got lucky again!

Congrats gonefishin! What a catch! smile.gif

I didn't propose to my wife while fishing, but we went camping & fishing for our honeymoon. And we enjoy fishing together, alone or with the kids, whenever we can. And I even got her hooked on deer hunting. Best all around partner I could ever wish for! grin.gif

All the best of luck to you and your soon to be new bride!