• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Share in my pain.

Deitz Dittrich

My boat has been in the fix'em up shop for a few months. Ordering parts and what not.. I also told them they could take thier time as I wasn't in a hurry to get it back. It originally went in to get the steering cables replaced as it was getting hard to turn(not a good thing at 55 mph).. and I told them since it was there, go ahead and Winterize it...well, during that, they found I had blown the seal on my lower unit..replaced that... and also blew out both trailer berring buddies(which I had replaced mid season?)... anyway.. got the bill finaly... and it hurts.. pert near $850

Dang I hate when that happens!

Ouch! Well, I guess if you wanna play, you gotta pay! Beats getting to your tournament and getting 300 feet from the dock and she goes dead! Or not making it to the lake, axle on the ground! grin.gif Mine is going in in a couple weeks, Kinda scared! thinking it might be cheaper to trade boats!(lol)

E-Bass, that's an easy question to answer A EXPENSIVE ONE grin.gif

Well Deitz me boy, I would guess we will see you at alot of events in the next couple of month, pays not great but every little bit helps. Sorry Bro.

Ebass- I have a 2002 Triton TR186PDC with a 150 Johnson pushing it. Great boat, great storage for an 18.5 foot boat. I was actually thinking of selling it this year. I only have 3 more payments on it. But looks like I might hold on to it one more season. Then I am tradin her in.