• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Random guy

2007 Muskie/Pike Photo Board

2006 looked like a good year for the Muskie and Pike anglers, so good the thread was getting full so I figure we better start working on 2007 pics. Catching and posting pics of big fish is a tough job but if we work on it every weekend we can get the job done. wink.gif

Follow the steps below to post a picture and try to keep the size of the pictures under control so our dail up friends can see them and they don't blast the forums out to wide. MAX posting size for us in the musky forum is under 600x600 pixels

1. First upload your picture to a picture hosting site, such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

2. Now you have them stored, go to your picture you want to share.

3.Click on the thumbnail and you should get a picture that fits to the page( if not you can use thumbnail or resize).

4. Right click on the image you want to post.

5. At the bottom select properties.

6. Highlight the web address in properties( NOT FROM ADDRESS BAR the one in the properties box) and copy the entire address.

7. Write what you want for your post.

8. Wherever you want the picture click on the "Image" link( Instant UBB Code).

9. Paste the address you copied from the properties in the image pop up window and click ok. You will then see the URL mumbo jumbo in your post.

10. Continue and preview post with pic.

11. Submit post

That should do it.

Thanks and lets see those photos.

mtreno,

You're thinking like me and probably know where it came from too, don't you!

I love the color. That was perfect light to bring out the bright bronzish color. Also, neat little marking on the side, it looks like a heart.

nice fish

John

to much similar thinking going on......

Jon - see your up nort again - got a few guys heading up for a "slabfest" - picking a date soon i will call ya when we need a shack grin.gif

i smell ski in the air sometimes - dreams of the "rude" screamin across the pond - rumpler rumplin her way on in. sometimes, late a night, when its real still out on the lake up here, i swear i can here a creaper off in the distance. just - plop plop plup plop - ever so slowly

I thought, hummm......... that's a salad dressing, isn't it? grin.gif

Yeah, I'm in the winter blues, got quoted yesterday morning muttering..."darn esocids" as I was exiting the room.....

I caught this pike on Lake Harriet while using a waxie and a 1/32 ounce jig for perch before the walleye bite...it just hammered the jig, I fought it for 5 minutes on a thorne bros sweetheart rod and 3 lb p-line...it was a really fat fish, you can still see the waxie in its mouth...

pikeedit.jpg

Here are two muskies I caught this winter one of them is 46 incher and the other is a hair over 44. I will also post a picture of the one my father got as soon as I can scan it. Can someone post them for me it doesn't seem to be working.

He actually popped right up due to the fairly thin ice...we shot some video of this fish that is pretty cool too...