• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CHOKE Catches up with the Bears!

buzzsaw

I'm with you on that Buzz,

I had em pegged for about 9-7 this year in a three way battle with the Queens and Curd Craniums. Thought it might come down to the 13th tie breaker or something, like the team with the biggest "Johnsons" wins the division (in which case it would be Da Bears with Tank The Crank) Hey I was happy to be watching my team in February, didn't really expect them to compete in the game, almost wet myself when they started like a house on fire and then left the dance with Rosie instead of the Prom Queen. Hey, when it comes down to that I just switch hands for a little "strange" (that was put in there for ole Geno)

We are the Bears, Shufflin Crew!

Windy

Quote:

I highly doubt Hex Grossman will be siuted up in a Bears uniform next year....At times he looks great but when he stinks it is terrible.

This topic came up today on the Dan Patrick show on ESPN radio... he was interviewing Theismann and Joe told him that Grossman is basically a "rookie" as he has only played one full season in the league and was injured the other two... he then went on to say that the Bears will have them as the incumbant starter and he only has one year remaining on his current contract so it's up to "Hex" if he stays in Chi-town or shops his services elsewhere.