• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vizsla breeder info

goose89

I might have a pup "in the oven" right now with a breeder I really like. I won't know for a week or two. If the dam doesn't take, I'll be waiting quite some time for another litter from him. Anyone out there have any quality Vizsla breeders they know of, esp. one that might be having litters this spring / summer.

mamohr686, where did you get yours? Beautiful dog (and nice LM).

Thanks in advance,

goose

I'm the proud owner of a busch vizsla. You can do a google seach on busch vizslas and get the scoop on the family. Their future stud dog that they are campaigning (O Mega) is the same Ranny/Avalon breeding as my female. I finished up the JH title and I'm now very close to having her greenbroke and might run some SH and NAVHDA UPT tests this year. If you email Linda Busch she is really nice and really knows very good litters that are comming up, but doesn't seem to spend as much time updating the puppy section of her webpage. A close second would be onpoint vizslas or linden's vizslas. Onpoint has several lines for both the foot hunter and field trial that are simply outstanding powerful hunting dogs. Onpoint has several litters a year and Debbie Reid is really good at matching pups to potential owners. If you google search either of onpoint vizslas or linden's vizslas you should find them easily. I actually had money down on a litter that was breed by MAX of strider vizslas, but the litter never took. Sadly Wanda is no longer with us but Michael Berneir of Mira vizslas keept the family lines going. I see that frozen semen is available from Max on the miravizslas HSOforum. All the vizlas breeders I mentioned are very good and you can expect over $1000 for a pup, but they are worth it! They all come from hunting/field trial lines with tons of desire to hunt. They aren't afraid to range out and find birds, but need a lot of exercise. I get the twin cities vizsla club newsletter and I know there is someone that does breeder referrals for the club. What kind of vizsla are you looking for? Mainly upland hunting? or are show, performance events and waterfoul hunting lines important also?

the V I have is from the O mega breeding as well and there are others on the ground now too. It goes back to My-T-Hi North Starr who was the mother of my brood (Contact Us Please). Lots of great stuff in the background and the dogs live up to it.

Good luck.