• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SOLD!!!!!!!! 2000 Polaris Explorer 4x4 ATV for sale. SOLD !!!!!!!!

Good conditions 2000 Polaris Explorer 4x4 ATV.

2 stroke air cooled motor, automatic transmission, reverse and low range

Price at $ 2,200.00, located 30 miles south of MPLS

Email for more details

PolExplorer1sm.jpg

PolExplorer2sm.jpg

Well see that's where you make a mistake, the savings are on the fact it cannot be tested, you take my word on this and being a memeber of FM for many years, I think it's worth quite a bit.

Anyway I cleaned carb today and ATV runs like a top, shifts forward and reverse great, low range good, and 4x4 works good too (tested on ice and snow).

Price of machine at $ 2200 firm

Any idea if it's the 250, 300, or 400? I did a quick search and couldn't find any info, other than the fact that 250's seem like they tend to be 2-stroke. Thanks.

BTW, I wouldn't doubt Valv's opinion as he's been a helpful member here for quite some time.

I don't know guys, I looked up Polaris parts sites and the size and shape of head is for the 250 2 stroke (it is a 2 stroke oil injected), so....I am no expert I still say it's a 250 but you are welcome to disagree with me anytime cool.gif

The rig runs very well actually, I didn't clean carb before since I don't have a heated shop yet, and temps outside were a little "nasty".

Its a 250- I used to own one. The oil injection line kinked and froze the piston at about 50 hours. I sold mine for 1500 "as is". The 250 2 stroke walked all over my 335 4 stroker. I sold the 250 to a friend who punched it out and installed a larger piston. The price does not seem out of line for a good running 4X4.