• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Locator sales

BoxMN

Buddy got FL20 at Joes in St. Paul for $419, and I got a priced matched LX-5 at Gander for $446... but now Fleet Farm has LX-5 for $399 (Oakdale store has one left) and Gander priced matched it down again for me. Add in my Gander card voucher and another coupon and I got it for $360. Not bad...

I checked out the Cabelas Bargain Cave, got the same salesperson all 3 times I called. First two times he was busy with customers, took my number to call me back then didn't. Called the third time, he found them, but they were almost $300. He tried to check them in the computer but was "having trouble" and then unsucessfully tried to transfer me to the GPS area of the store. When he did that I could hear him hitting the buttons on the phone.

jmoonglo, if you get back to Cabelas, can you check the price out again for me?

Thanks.