• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Saw!!!

Scenic

I had a chance to use the Ice Saw. WOW!! I was very impressed with the way it cut thru about 8" of ice and I was able to cut a hole any shape I wanted with little effort.

One of the guys watching liked it so well that he bought it from me so I will need to get another one!!

For anyone who spears or who is looking for a way to cut holes to angle out of this is the clear unit to use.

Good job on design Fish!!

Jeff
Scenic Tackle

Jeff
Thanks for the compliment! The first time users of the icesaw are surprised of how it cuts ice and any shape hole you need. The design is what makes it cut and chip. It took a long time to get the right measurements and what iron to use. I guess that goes with the territory of making some product that works! grin.gif I spo’s after the holidays there should be more posts on here about fishing & ice reports not to mention the big one that got away? LOL.
Merry Christmas. Bobber down? confused.gif Geesh set the hook!
Wayne “FISH” grin.gif
www.icesaws.com

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/