• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Propane Refills

JRFISHBAIT

If you an not aware of it, Reel Fishing and Tackle offers propane refill services for all sizes of propane tanks. We can refill tanks from the 5lb size to the 100lb size. We fill tanks while you wait and all hours we are open, 7 days a week, all year around.

We also carry the 1lb cylinders

It's a little cold now, but we also fill RV tanks. Just pull up to our pumping station.

Joe, Matt and Katy

I dont know what there LP prices are but I can say this, if you need tackle,bait,Lp or anything else along with good fishing reports then I would stop into Reel Fishing & Tackle and they will take care of you.

They are also a sponsor of the South central forum and do many good things for Fishing Minnesota.

Thanks Joe,Matt and Katy

Quote:

Prices?

Thank you for your question concerning pricing. Here is what our propane supplier says: "Reel Fishing and Tackle is are one of the more competitive re-fillers around."

If you want a price quote, please contact us via phone or email.