• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice on the Range?

basser

Heading up to Hibbing for the holidays - any ice up there? If so where- Im staying in Cherry ,any rangers will know where that is.
I usually fish McQuade when Im up for the early crappie bite. Thanks Dan

Basser,
I'm heading up as well, will be staying in Hibbing. I've heard that the smaller lakes have at least 5-6" of ice. I've been told that there are actually some dark houses being put out.

I've fished McQuade only once in the winter, didn't have too much luck. Do you usually do good there. I would like to get out this weekend as well but haven't decided on where to go yet.

TRITC

I usually do pretty good there-crappies in the channel by the south landing-more northerns than you would ever want too!And if your lucky one the big largemouth that are in there that only a few people in the know fish for.I will probably be out there Monday,as long as the ice is good.