• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre's Back!!! And you know what that means!!!!

Scott M

Windy ... that's beautiful! GO BEARS! I'll be teaching everyone at the local watering hole our fight song in 2 hours! Better than the "da da, dada da da ... GO PACK GO!" Or that horn the vikes use! Do they still play Gun's & Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" in the dome? BEAR DOWN!

What did i say that wasnt fact? He had a good run in 96' i believe it was. Can you argue that since that run he has been a hero more often than the goat in playoff runs?? Absolutely not. There is no bias here, that is plain fact. Is he an overall great QB? Yeah, i never said he wasnt. And his games played streak is incredible, no arguements here. But for the better part of his career, the past 10 years, he has been very average at best when it comes too the playoffs. And actually its been downright terrible at times. And that cannot be argued. Its something that isnt talked about and i'm not sure why.

you can't really say it's a fact. it is simply an opinion. i don't know how many times brett favre made ahman green fumble, or how brett favre made the defense get older and slower, or how brett favre got that babysiter over to chmura's house. the fact is there are 11 guys on offense and 11 on defense. that superbowl winning team had alot of great guys, now it's just him.

it reminds me of larry birds last years in the nba. all the cast from the championship teams were gone and he was left with nothing but got his teams into the playoffs.

Well it is fact that he threw 6 INTs a few years back against the Rams. And it is fact that he didnt show up 2 years ago against the vikes and a few years before that against Vick and the falcons. Both of these games were at home and he did nothing too help his team advance. All 3 of these years the pack had very good teams, good enough too at least make it too superbowls. All 3 years i listened too so called "experts" give reason after reason why the pack had great shots too get too the bowl and the biggest was always that they had Favre. And in the end he was as big as a reason as any as too why they didnt come close. Thats not opinion, anyone who watched these games watched how bad he was. These were good teams, teams that had talent enough too make serious playoff runs, and im sorry but he has been as big or a reason as any why they didnt make the runs. Im not talking about now, they arent in a position too make playoff runs, they cant even make the playoffs. I just think that if people want too make him as one of the top 3 or 5 QB's ever he should have been able too rise up and help carry some of those teams instead of chucking the ball too the other team time and time again and being a big reason why they failed.