• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New to Site

Brenton157

Hey guys, I have just moved down to Minnetonka from Fargo. I have been active with the Ice Team, fishing many trap attacks. I would love to check out an Iceleaders event and I see that there is one coming up on Rush Lake. Is that located in the cities area. Thanks

Welcome as well Brenton... we both joined at the same time!

I am a newbie and this is my first post but i have been reading alot of forums both here and other outdoors forums since first having internet in the mid-'90's.(I was an early contributor to a waterfowling site) thus the name, Duckerdave.

To you specifically I noticed today on this very site, that the Spicer Lions tournament has been postponed to next weekend. If you have never fished Green Lake you are a straight shot (mostly) from Tonka west to the Willmar Lakes area if you are interested in Ice fishing this direction.(under 2 hours from western 'burbs.

I moved here in 2000 from Spring Park Mn (on fishing mecca Lake Minnetonka) and lived there for 10 years. If you need advise through the ice...for Tonka let me know.

Great forum here you will find with lots of respectful users and moderators. Welcome again to you, AND ME TOO!!!!

Quote:

Hey guys thanks for the welcomes. This weekend is gonna be a little cold but i will definetely be hitting the ice somewhere next weekend.

It is gonna be cold, but I'm going to go sit in my Otter Lodge and fire up the propane heaters. Only bad part will be the load & unload.

Welcome to the site and let us know how you do when you hit the ice!