• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Annouced!!

Tofishem

I think you mean how good he was.

He was an incredible QB but he's just hanging on now and despite what others would lead you to believe he doesn't give you the best chance to win.

He's washed up. Plain and simple.

Quote:

hey koonie

I'll bet Favre, "washed up" will do better than what you have to offer!!! we spanked you twice this year and we'll spank you twice next year.

.....and oh by the way, how many rings ya got???

Sweeping the vikes last year lol, yeah that was a real feat. About the most rotten vikings team you'll ever see. I'd be real proud too flaunt that. Favre better next year than what we've got???? Well you dont say. About 29 NFL teams have a better QB situation than the vikings do. Its not a secret. Without drastic changes the vikes will have about a 5 win season next year and probably get swept again by the pack, again no secret. Then again the vikes with a rookie QB who was terrible still almost beat Favre at Lambeau so i guess its not a gimme. I said what i had too say about Favre in the other post so all i'll say here is this: In the last 10 years its been more likely that hes been a detriment too a packer playoff run than a hero. Its been more likely that he was the reason for a playoff loss than a playoff win. And with some awfully good teams at that. You wont here packer fans talk about any of this though, its all been swept under the rug.

Bret Favre:

2003 32 td, 21 int, 2 lost fumbles

2004 30 td, 17 int, 1 lost fumble

2005 20 td, 29 int, 7 lost fumbles

2006 18 td, 18 int, 5 lost fumbles

2003-2006 100td, 85 int, 15 lost fumbles

100 tds and 100 turnovers

I think the tank is on "E"

He's holding the Packers back.

He is, however, one of the all time greats. I have to admit I've enjoyed watching him play as much or more than any Viking in the last 15 years. Saying that about a Packer makes me want to puke. tongue.gif

I heard on TV today he is wanint to get Moss there. I think he could still perform with the right talent around him. Don't think Moss is the guy anymore, but who knows. Maybe he'll be a packer and add insult to us Vike fans. I don't know why they have to make such a big deal about it every year though. Just another year of listening to Madden gargle on Farve's )(*&).

Quote:

Then again the vikes with a rookie QB who was terrible still almost beat Favre at Lambeau so i guess its not a gimme.

Seriously. It was a real feat that the Vikes were in the game in the first place. They got 3 first downs the whole game. The score was not a good indicator of that game at all. I realize the Pack won with a last minute field goal, but they should have won by 10 points minimum.

You'd think that the Vikes fans would be happy that their D is very respectable now. There is only one big winner every year, and lots of the teams that fall short have tons of talent. Just to get to the championship (in anything) you need the right blend of talent, coaching, momentum, and some luck. To say the Pack had the right blend of talent, but Favre blew it is absolutely laughable. Their D after Reggie left was very, very average. All-Stars can steal games once in awhile, but solid teams top to bottom will always have the upper hand. And average teams end up just that, Average. But that is still better than being a loser.

Nolte is right on!! As much as I dislike the packers, they owned us that last game... The Pack gained momentum as the year moved on and stomped the Bears in the last game, what did our beloved Vikes do? Not much unfortunately. We need a QB in Minny and I'm not so sure we won't draft Brady Quinn with that first rd pick... I know it's sexy to talk WR, but I don't see them following in the footsteps of the Lions and messing up again. But thats a conversation for another thread.

Koonie

That's fine! All you Queen fans can keep up the "washed up" thing! That's all you can say.

Just Jealous over someone who is one of the nicest humans and can STILL play!! You Queeners have been saying this for how many years! That's all you can come up with! One thing we can count on is the Queens will choke once the pumpkins come off the porch!!!! Look at the records in the win loss column for the....hummmm past several years! grin.gif

Look at his numbers!

I don't know what reality you live in but it's obviously not the same as anyone else.

I understand that he is an NFL and Green Bay icon but he's losing it on the field and his stats show it. 100 touchdowns and 100 turnovers in the last four years. If you can't see his ability fading then you need to re-examine your expectations of what a good QB is.

Jealousy has nothing to do with my comments. You are just grasping at straws.

You need to see the doctor and gets some meds so you can realize that Favre is WASHED UP.

Get a grip on your man love for Bret it's over.

The stats don't lie! Facts are facts!

I'm done.

Have a nice day. laugh.gif

C'Mon!!!

Obiviously, you don't watch Packers games. A lot of his interceptions are tipped balls! You can't look at those numbers as solid concrete as being "Washed Up"! If you went by the numbers of every game in the NFL (STATS) You'd be deceived. Numbers can lie! They don't tell the whole story.

Koonie!

Where are you living?

I'm not saying he's a perfect QB, but look at his other stats over the years. Gees! I sick and tired of all the Queens fans naggin and carry-on about a QB they'd wish they had!!! tongue.gif

Quote:

C'Mon!!!

Obiviously, you don't watch Packers games. A lot of his interceptions are tipped balls! You can't look at those numbers as solid concrete as being "Washed Up"! If you went by the numbers of every game in the NFL (STATS) You'd be deceived. Numbers can lie! They don't tell the whole story.

Koonie!

Where are you living?

I'm not saying he's a perfect QB, but look at his other stats over the years. Gees! I sick and tired of all the Queens fans naggin and carry-on about a QB they'd wish they had!!!
tongue.gif

Well we get a littly sick of all the Pack fans carrying on about his walking on water. He is great. Most Queens fans will give you that but we will point out his faults.

So you are saying his INTs are because of tipped balls. Is he the only NFL QB to have balls tipped? No he is not. So I guess that makes the stats comparable. If he has an extraordinary amount of tipped balls, then the question is why. It is either his receiving corp has stunk over the years or it is Farve's fault for forcing things into places they should not go. His receivers have been Freeman, Sharpe, Lofton, Driver, Brooks, Walker, etc.. I don't think it was because of an overall lack of talent in his receivers

You guys are all right, He's done, finished, stick a fork in him. I mean 12 other guys threw more TD than he did in the NFL last year. He's so bad that the Packer coaching staff had him throw more than any other QB in the league. Boy they must be dumb.

Stats are the most over-glorified, useless information in all of sports. You can bend them most any way you want to "prove" who is better than the next. It's still a team game, and as a team the Pack has had one losing season with Favre at center in 15 season. I'd be ecstatic if the next QB could bring even close to that success.

Being a vikes fan and livin in cheese country I get to hear the majority of the pack fans. And let me tell ya, they dont want favre anymore. (Most) everyone I talk football with over here think favres been washed up for the last couple years. Personally, I think he can still play. And yes, I am jealous that the pack has had this guy. Sure wish the vikes did. Its been a loooooooooong time since weve had a stable qb. Looks like we might be waiting a lot more. Our future for the vikes does not look promising. Especially losing Tomlin. Hope we find a good replacement because our defense was the only glimmer of hope. Need some big time wide outs. Maybe even get rid of some of the dead weight on the O line. Ill quit griping, cant wait til next sept.

FishyGuy, koonie.......WHATEVER!!!!!!!! crazy.gif

You can just remember this....

Packers 12-Time World Champions

1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996 the most of any team in the 32 team NFL!

Just since 1960...Minnesota's Inception into the NFL...

6-Time World Championships!

Minnesota Queens...4 SUPER BOWL CHOKES

and NO Metal to show for it! grin.gif

Now were DONE!!! grin.gif

Quote:

I realize you's have no past and obiviously want it to be forgotten!!

Tough for you's to live in the future too.

confused.gif What? We have no past and want it forgotten. Can you explain this statement? It makes no sense.

As far as living in the future- I don't have a time machine.

are you looking at your posts before you enter them because they make no sense. Good Lord man.

My comprehension is fine, it's your remedial third grade writing and reasoning that I just can't understand. I'm sorry I can't drop down to that level.

This was about bret favre and now you're coming after me because I think he's washed up. Excuse me for having an opinion.

You really shouldn't come after others with a superior attitude under the guise of a superior intellect.

Your comments are ridiculous. If you are going to come after me with this dump because you are thick skinned go ahead. You can't stop me you can only hope to contain me.

you say thick skinned- I say dim witted!

Now I'll leave you and this Favre thing alone before I get into trouble with the moderator.