• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Places to Fish after Dark??

stellarfisher

Hey All, Just wondering if anyone has some good lakes to fish after dark. I work until 5pm everyday (including weekends) and I cant get out until after that. I have tried a few local smaller lakes without too much luck. Any suggestions for lakes in the twin cities general area where someone is sure to catch some fish after dark would be appreciated. Thanks.

I guess no one catches fish after dark in the cities. If anyone is wondering I can tell them where not to catch fish. Lets see, you can catch small crappies after dark at Peltier. If you want to catch some small walleyes ~ 9" you can go to South Center and fish off of the point just as you come through the narrows from North Center. If anyone is interested in small bullheads after dark they can go to Holy Name lake. If anyone else is interested where not to catch fish I may be able to supply some Lake names, but if anyone has any Lakes (not specific spots) where they know they can go catch some nice fish, from say 5pm to midnight, I could use the information.

Prior used to have a nite bite, maybe still does, tonka has one if you can find them, Waconia does also. But alot of times it is prime time bites with stragglers here and there after total nite fall. I have found that later in season the bite atafter dark can improve! in a couple weeks you will be aable to hit prime time as well... The daylight is lasting longer... hope this helps!