• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Iff: Have you or anyone heard how they have been doing around the Platte/Winner Bridge or in front of Platte Creek?

Last Year they just tore em up down there, "when they had Ice." I am anxious to get back down there. I guess I can make a call, "they do have phone lines down in that part of the state."LOL grin.gif

I just can't believe how quiet this forum is compared to last winter. Must be all the politics. I don't know maybe it's because the Dems have gained power and the Reps. are being P*&*^$y about it.Or maybe people just need to turn up the heat in there double wides so their fingers work just a little better. I can't believe everyone just doesn't have anything to say! come on Guys!!!!! Fishermen Love To Brag! grin.gif. I don't know of a more happy go lucky bunch than Fishermen.

Come on everyone lighten up and have a little fun!!!

We are suppose to have a little fun and learn something from one another.

The rest of us can't learn if you keep it in YOUR SECRET CIRCLE. wink.gif I for one joined this sight because of the fun atmosphere and the willingness of others to share their ideas and tips to help me become a better fisherman and hunter. I in tern was sharing my knowledge of the outdoors, angling, and hunting.

It sure was fun!!! I hope what ever happened gets turned around or aired out so we can get back to normal again!!

Thanks for listening. I had to get that of my chest.

I think the forum is quiet because the weather has just been crappy. I for one have not ice fished a day. I'm still holding on the the ray of hope that I can have my boat on the water before the end of February!! I was on the water February 1st last year!! crazy.gif