• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Attention Turkey Hunters:

Dave S

The booklets made it out in the mail this week for the successful applicants. Keep in mind that not all turkey clinics will be listed in this mailer. So be sure to check in with the DNR HSOforum for new additions to the clinic schedule.

I have been contacted by Scheels All Sports in Mankato to do a clinic in their store. I will be talking with them in more detail tomorrow and will post dates and times here.

As was posted previously, these clinics will help you have a successful hunt.

Well the clinic at Scheels appears to be a "GO".

It will be on March 24th from 1-4 p.m. at Scheels in Mankato. Check the MN DNR HSOforum for pre-registration and contact information. Class size will be set at 50, but we should be able to take a couple more in if needed.

I never recieved a booklet but got a notice Sat. that the map was not correct. Last time I didn't get a booklet either. Is any thing in the booklet important or should I just say heck with trying to get them to send me one?

Chris

Thanks for the reminder LEP, the mailing you received does not have ALL of the available clinics on it!!!

Information for the clinic I'll be putting on is:

Date:

03/31/2007

Time:

9 AM

County:

Goodhue

Cannon Falls

Description:

Class start date: 3/31/07

Class end date: 3/31/07

Classes held on: Saturday

Class time: 9 am - noon

Registration: To register, call Joel Nelson at 612-625-9235 or e-mail him at [email protected]

Cost:

Directions:

Cannon Falls Sportsmans Club, 32970 Oxford Mill Rd., Cannon Falls

More Information:

Contact Joel Nelson at 612-625-9235 or by email at [email protected].