• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is there a law against............??

turn_in_poachers

Most towns have a 7 to 7 quiet hours. I think that it is designed more for the type of noise that construction vehicles make and not an auger that runs for a couple of minutes and then gets turned off. Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

would you actually be awake at that time todril holes or is that when you first get there, i dont think anyone would geally get to worked up about it inless your drillin alot of holes but there is always someone everywhere that likes to make a stink about things give it a try and see what happens then the rest of us will know grin.gif

Best day of my life was moving out of the Metro. Back to GOD's country. Where you can run around your yard naked after a sauna, turn the radio up pretty much anytime you want and get this if your car is parked in YOUR driveway the neighbors aren't whining. God I love Northern Minnesota!!!!! Best of all when I have to drive to work 15 mile it doesn't take me an hour or two depending if it rained or snowed the night before.

It's winter. The houses should have the windows closed. I don't think it would be that much noise. If you are worried, maybe just turn the muffler towards the shore furthest from you and drill away.

why would anyone have there windows closed with this beautiful weather were finally having? ive been waiting months for winter and now its finally here! i wouldnt thing that it would be a problem drilling at that time its not like your in there front yard? i have drilled holes at 1 am, and never thought twice about it? just my $.02