• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2003 Keystone Laredo Fifth Wheel RV - Priced to Sell - Pull Your Boat Too!!

If you're a fisherman with a boat that likes to stay mobile and go where the fish are biting then a fifthwheel RV + rear hitch setup is the way to go.

2003 Keystone Laredo 27RL Fifthwheel RV

Kept very clean and is in excellent condition. Sleeps 4 comfortably. This rig tows like s dream or even doubles as a very affordable hunting shack or cabin. It has the 2 rear rocker chairs in the back with the big picture window. It has a walk around queen bed up front and also the couch is a hide a bed sofa. Dry weight 7480, microwave, ducted roof, a/c, forced air propane heat, patio awning, free standing table and chairs, queen master bed, queen sofa sleeper, recliners, refrigerator/ freezer, oak cabinetry, rear ladder, stabilizer jacks, spare tire, living room tv, living room slideout. All cleaned up and ready for the season with the family. Equipped with the 3500lb rear hitch so you can bring the boat or wheelers along! Can included 5th Wheel hitch and can deliver to your location. Priced to sell @ $15,900 (Compare to new @ $26K). Contact Chris 952-484-0955.

Here's a link to a page with photos-specs-floorplan of Camper and interior.

http://www.bctrophyland.com/for_sale.htm

[YouNeedAuthorization], I think you can find one but it will be longer and if you are planning to pull a boat behind it at all it would most likely be over on the length limit the DOT/DMV requires. The travel trailers more commonly sleep the higher numbers but you need to have a fifth wheel to tow a boat.

Regards,

Quote:

Where is the trailer located? How much does it wiegh? Length? Freshwater capacity, and holding tank sizes? More info the better. Thank you. Junky...

Junky, I posted more info on web page (bedroom picture, rear photo, floorplan, specifications). Currently camper is located on my deer hunting property near Winona MN. I live in Farmington MN.

http://www.bctrophyland.com/for_sale.htm

Let me know if you have other questions.

Hey Guide, thanks for the suggestion. I talked with the Wife and she wants to go to the boat/sports show next week here in Duluth and check out what they have. It's too bad your so far away. Hate to buy a big buck unit without checking it out real good. I also HATE to drive on long trips. I'm too rammy. Nice looking rig though, and it will sell. Good luck, Junky...

Quote:

If you're a fisherman with a boat that likes to stay mobile and go where the fish are biting then a fifthwheel RV + rear hitch setup is the way to go.

2003 Keystone Laredo 27RL Fifthwheel RV

Kept very clean and is in excellent condition. Sleeps 4 comfortably. This rig tows like s dream or even doubles as a very affordable hunting shack or cabin. It has the 2 rear rocker chairs in the back with the big picture window. It has a walk around queen bed up front and also the couch is a hide a bed sofa. Dry weight 7480, microwave, ducted roof, a/c, forced air propane heat, patio awning, free standing table and chairs, queen master bed, queen sofa sleeper, recliners, refrigerator/ freezer, oak cabinetry, rear ladder, stabilizer jacks, spare tire, living room tv, living room slideout. All cleaned up and ready for the season with the family. Equipped with the 3500lb rear hitch so you can bring the boat or wheelers along! Can included 5th Wheel hitch and can deliver to your location. Priced to sell @ $15,900 (Compare to new @ $26K). Contact Chris 952-484-0955.

Here's a link to a page with photos-specs-floorplan of Camper and interior.

One last price reduction boys and girls. The pole shed is going up at the end of the month. This baby's got to go!

$14,900

Chris 952-484-0955