• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Plows?

anyfishwilldo

I have a 60" angle plow on my 600 Sportsman and love it. I have a 1/4 mile driveway and it has really cut down the cleaning time. When the banks get too high I wing the snow into the middle then with one pass of the walk behind the driveway is spotless. I did go and attach a piece of rubber about 6" that hangs over the the top of the plow (like U see on the road snowplows) and thats stops the snow from flying into the rad of the quad.

Yes it would be nice to have something to allow U to change the angle without getting off but then one would be really lazy.

I had a block heater installed on my quad when I purchased it and it really helps in the starting.

Polaris' hookup system of the plow is by far the easiest even the wife can and does hook up and plow when I am out of town.