• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

yamaha wolverine

RoadRunner20

I have an 06 Wolverine 450 4x4. Really nice machine, trails, a little work around the house plowing snow. Haven't had any problems starting in the cold weather so far, just set the choke and let it warm up a little. I took it to Red Top last summer and went anywhere I wanted in 2 wheel drive. Had a lot of fun in a gravel pit also, hill climbing, "doughnuts" and later in the summer some serious mudding in a neighbors "puddle". Good luck and have fun. Just to let you know the one I am talking about is the sport quad model (no real racks to speak of), I believe all others fall under the "grizzly" name now, just differnt cc's.

How are the older 350 ones?? I just sold my warrior and I loved it,, but I wanted a 4x4. I can get a good deal on a 99 wolverine. I've ridden a lot of years, but never been on a 4x4 so I dont know how they compair to 2x4's.