• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Minnesota FLW League

Central Bassman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why a guy would go from the south where there are all kinds of great bass lakes around that stay warm year round and move up to the frozen tundra. Dont get me wrong, minnesota has some of the best bass lakes in the country. And most of them are extreamly underfished. But still why would a guy do that?

Then it dawned on me, what is it in this world that makes guys make mistakes on a daily basis?...........Yeah women, he must of found a bride that was from Minnesota and followed her.

Just a hunch.

Say guys how's it goin?

Somebody said they looked at rosters? How do you do that?

I tried and got a response that we can't view rosters until their locked?

How will this be figured, mostly just the fisherman who make the finals?

Anyway I have Wendlandt and Mark Davis is my next best pick.

If Fukae picks up any I may be pretty good.

Moynaugh did well today too.

OK You didnt uses you FM name so im not sure which team you are but... The teams get locked 24 hours before the tournaments starts. The Lake Travis team have been locked for a while know... If you are trying to look at the teams for Fort Loudoun-Tellico lake you wont be able to see them untell 24 hour before the tournament starts... You can see the lake Travis teams by goin to my group and the pick lake travis and the clicking on the persons team you want to see, If you go from your team to my group you will have to re pick the lake in the top right... I hope this helps...Let me know what happens

Finally found some scores. Here are the results.

Place Team Owner's Name Points

1 RuhbergEntry Bill Ruhberg 873

2 DeitzD Deitz Dittrich 817

3 fisher98 Jeremie Larson 789

4 lip rippers2008 Mike STELZNER 772

1 Central Bassman The Man The Myth It's Mitch 763

5 Central Bassman The Man The Myth It's Mitch 763

6 MNBushwackers Marty Trierweiler 738

7 Beeflover Ron Hinrichs 722

8 Buckets and Bronzebacks Cindy Poirier 646

9 Bass N Spear Flippen Jigs 642

10 ikeslayer Isaac Karow 620

11 BassSlam Chris Blank 491

Congrats to Bill Ruhberg and don't forget, Deitz came in second!

I should talk I'm down the list. I can tell picking longshots is probably not the way to go. I thought they'd throw out anything out of the top 50. This did make following the tournament a little more fun. Lookin forward to the Classic contest now.