• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Central Bassman

Fishing Minnesota FLW League

I started Fantasy fishing leauge on FLW.com If ANY one want to get into it send me any email and i will give you the info... I think this will be a great ideal and alot of fun!!!!

Cmon central it is going to make centrals day if you all sign up. I am in and it is going to be great. ike

OK, I got my picks in and there looks like 4 or 5 other folks playing so far.

I'm going with an all oriental team right now.

Dude.. you callin me out?... you dont want me to put the smack down on everybody do you? If I played.. you all would have to battle for 2nd place cool.gif

ok.. that was my tough guy talking... I have no clue who some of the new guys are even...

i am sure that aaron martens hates second place to 3 times. But it is a pay check. i don't mind second place it isn't first but it is better than last. ike

Not that I am making any excuses... but I would be way better at a BASS event I think.. I hanv't even heard of 2/3 of these FLW guys... Should be interesting. i threw darts to pick my team.. LOL

Thought you said that you werent going to be getting into the league buddy?

Im sure you will pull something out of the YA.. and win. I wish you the best of luck good old pal laugh.gif