• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
huntingmaxima

Building my own house

Can anyone tell me where you can buy sheets of aluminum like the kind you find on the enclosed trailers, or the fiberglass siding that you find on the big motor homes.

Sheets of Aluminum?? Do you mean Aluminum tread plate?? If so, you should be able to get it from a welding/steel supply company-There should be something like that where you live.

Justin

Go to Midway Iron & Steel in St. Cloud. They are right down the road from Gopher Bargain center on Lincoln ave. The East Side of St. Cloud. They have got it all. Good luck.

I just finished a 6x14 with a V front. I put .064" thick alum. diamond plate across the entire front and in soffit areas. I purchased the aluminum at Discount Steel off of Broadway and 94 in NE Mpls. Great people to work with for steel and aluminum.

I put standard aluminum RV siding on the rest of the house. I picked that up from Ice Castle Fishhouses. It wasn't cheap, but I think it turned out pretty sweet.

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

toolgarage, how tall is that house?

I see it's in your garage and I imagine it will make it out, but you must have a some good height to your doors.