• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A coworker of mine has been out the last couple of weeks in that area and has had some luck. As far as snow goes I was in the davenport area this past saturday, and all the fields are at least covered. I would think they should stick out pretty good. I hope that helps.

Yep, I was over by Kindred yesterday and found the same thing. Definitely enough snow to make it relatively easy to see dogs. Also, not too much snow to make getting around tough. With the really cold temps, your timing might be really good. They should be starting mating season pretty soon, but I think you'll get there just a little before it starts, which should mean distress calls should still be effective and with the cold temps, you might be in the money. Good luck!!! Let us know how you do.

we were out there last weekend north of where you are going but we had very good luck came home with 16 of them in 3 days!!! plenty of snow, about the right amount to hunt good luck out there wink.gif

Not to much around Leonard I would doubt Casselton didn't have too much. But between Casselton and Valley there gets to be more. We probably have between 8-10" in valley. Of course the ditches are another thing grin.gif.

Harvey, The fox are doing the mating thing. Got one the other day by Moorhead , Shot her right out from underneath him.I thought I got a double cause when I hit her they were stuck together and spun both of them around and wiped them out. Then he unplugged and took off and made me look like a pretty poor shot. It was kinda cool.