• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Longer LX3 Cable?

STORE500

Does anyone know if they make a longer cable for the LX-3 Transducer? I have a camper fish house that is about 16" off the ice and when the ice is 30"+ the transducer will not go to the bottom of the ice. Any help is appreciated.

I believe they do. It is an extension cable and not a transducer with a longer cable. I know I have one for my LX-3 and received mine directly from Marcum.

I just checked Marcum Tech's HSOforum and didn't notice anything on there. I would drop their customer service department an e-mail and ask about purchasing a Transducer Extension Cable.

Well I had my original transducer replaced for the LX-3 and the next one came with a longer cable than the original but I also ordered and received an extension at the same time and have found it useful when I was away on a film shoot in an ice bungalow so Marcum does sell them . I'm hoping the same extension will also work with the LX-5 if its needed and if not I will order another because it is handy at times .

ps. Original LX-3 came with 5ft cable and second tranducer came with a 7ft which covers things perfect and I do believe my extension that I ordered is 10 ft and can measure if you wish,,, so with it I really have things covered .

TD