• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

People driving way to fast on the ice !!!

Tom1616

Interesting topic, I like it.

I was on Upper Red a week ago and found the hot rodders too. I was pulling my wheel house out and got passed by three trucks. I did notice that all three of them had the name of some type of guide service on the truck (I won't mention names). I found that to be interesting since they are usually the first to gripe when water comes through the holes in their rental houses.

Interesting.

When I was out fishing yesterday I watched as 2 guys spent the better part of an hour slowly driving out as one guy walked ahead of him drilling holes checking the ice.

Once they made it to where they wanted to be the race was on, they were flying all over that lake at least 30-40 mph. I guess the rest of the lake was safe.

I checked the ice were I was and had 11". ???? I wonder if there were any spots thinner???