• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BWCA July '06

Here's my first submission to the photo forum so be gentle. I don't do any PP cause I have no idea what to get or what to fix. I'm open to suggestions since my wife and I are spending almost as much time taking photos as we do fishing in the BWCA.

I have a Nikon Coolpix L1. Its our first digi cam, but we chose it for its extended optical zoom, macro mode and all the optional scene modes to help a newbie.

Fog in the morning, Beaver Lake.

campingpicsBWCA056.jpg

Moonrise over Beaver Lake. From a tripod with one of the night modes on. I took several photos til I got the right scene mode. Bringing the tripod was great for group timer photos and these nightime long exposure shots. campingpicsBWCA048.jpg

A water spider. One of my favorite macro shots.

campingpicsBWCA101.jpg

White water lily The wife wanted one photo. Took 3 days to find the perfect one to photograph.

campingpicsBWCA100.jpg

Portage landing from Beaver Lake to Adams Lake. My wifes favorite pic.

campingpicsBWCA064.jpg