• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Montoya

JohnMickish

In case you haven't heard Juan Pablo was one of the drivers that won the 24 hours of Daytona for Gannassi.

Not bad for his first time in a Daytona Prototype car.

This guy can drive and if they ever get him in a good car he is one guy that can put a stop to this Jr. Vs Gordon Vs. Stewart Vs. Kenseth thing.

Juan Pablo can flat out drive. No one should doubt that.

There is more to winning in Cup than just being able to drive though. There is team work and equipment and that is where Ganassi seems to fall short. He will be interesting to watch though that's for sure. I really think he'll surprise some people. The dude is a hot shoe!

It wasn't all that long ago that sterling marlin was doing really well in a ganassi car. So...I don't think it will be the car to call the issue.

Montoya is going to be fun to watch this year. As lawdog stated...the guy can drive anything, and if it is new, he has a really good "feel" for what he needs to do in order to drive well. If the teamwork is there (which I am guessing will not be an issue) I would not be surprised that he breaks the top 15 in points this year, and within a short amount of time will have his Championship.

Been a while since Genassi has had a top-notch driver in the seat....

Gonna be a fun year to watch. 17 days boys!!

Steve