• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes -vs- Packers

The Yeti

One foggy night, a Minnesota Viking fan was heading east from the Twin Cities and a Green Bay Packer fan was driving west from Hudson. While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars.

The Minnesota Viking fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive!" Likewise, the Packer fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling fortunate to have survived.

The Packer fan walks over to the Viking fan and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals." The Viking’s fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck."

The Viking’s fan then pops open his trunk and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel's. He says to the Packer fan, "I think this is another sign-we should toast to our newfound friendship." The Packer fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of the bottle, the Packer fan hands it back to the Viking’s fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Viking’s fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

Just proves the theory that the Vikes have to be deceiptful, dishonest and totally unscrupulous. Great sportsmanship. Oh, wait what was that, the grounds shaking.....iiiiiiitttttt's an earthquake!!!! NO, No it's just the Vikes fans jumping off the band wagon ......AGAIN!!!