• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

35mm help

You know when I first read your post I was thinking the back of your camera was leaking. I replaced a back on a Pentax ME Super and one on a K1000. After seeing the shot I don't think that is it, something is leaking light for sure, shutter I don't know. When looking for a leak at the shutter, remove or open the back and begin looking. Sometimes it helps to shine a flashlight into the lens opening and also you can operate the shutter a time or three to see if abnormalities are revealed by the light.

Are you in the Twin Cities? If you are I would take the camera and a copy of the photo to National Camera or West Photo and see what their opinion is. Good luck and let us know what you find.

Just a few minutes in Photoshop, if you spent the time it could be fixed.

126602759-O.jpg

Dan