• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where can I find a old Humming Bird Flasher

I have an old Jimmy Houston Pro Flasher made by Humminbird. I wouldn't classify it as the best out there, although it was during its time. You can still buy them new for $100.00, Bass Pro Shops.

There's a huge demand for used flashers, I buy a new one each year and sell my one year old flasher to friends. This gives me the opportunity to try the latest flashers on the market and judge them for myself.

TIP: Call you local pawn shops and tell them to call you when a flasher comes in. In most cases pawnshop owners don't even know what to sell them for and there is a good chance they will call you and ask questions about the flasher. Maybe a long shot, but I have purchased 4 vexilars by doing this.

Good Luck

Alaskander

I've got an older Humminbird flasher. Model 2460c. Runs great. Just needs the adapter cable so the transducer will work. Cost for that would be less than $20. Has the portable power pack case on it. Email me if anyone is interested. I can send pictures.

All the above suggestions are good.
There is also Woods and Water in Fridley off University Ave.
They sell new and used and are a fisherman's pawn shop.
They usually have quite a few electronics on hand and have them for a resonable price.
Soemtimes you can dicker and get em' cheaper too.
just a thought
PCG